People's Choice Award terms and conditions
Voting opens Friday 25 August 2017
- Only one vote for one book allowed per person. Multiple votes found to be from the same person will not be counted towards the Award.
- Votes must be submitted online.
- Votes may only be submitted for the eight titles on the 2017 People’s Choice Queensland Book of the Year Shortlist.
- Voting closes at 5pm on Monday 25 September 2017.
- The shortlisted book with the largest number of votes at the closing time will receive The Courier Mail 2017 People's Choice Queensland Book of the Year Award. This Award will be announced at the Queensland Literary Awards Ceremony on 4 October.
- The winner of the prize pack will be drawn randomly from all valid votes submitted before the closing date. The winner will be notified via email.
- All personal information is collected solely for the purposes of administering this competition and shall not be used for any other purpose without your consent.
- The competition decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into regarding the process or any outcomes reached.
- Entrants must supply their own email address. Entries deemed to have used an invalid email address will be removed.